Wouldn’t it be wonderful if everything were this easy?
Where everyone wins - the builder - the trade contractor -
the homeowner? Well, now it is!
Solution for Businesses
• Provides a distinctive marketing advantage in professional
laundry room appearance.
• Recoups up to 5 sq. ft. of living space.
• Adds looks and safety that helps sell homes.
• Saves time and money on materials and labor.
• Reduces construction costs on drywall and paint repairs.
• Creates flexibility in satisfying vertical rise codes.
Solution in Function
• Increases usable floor space by allowing dryer to
sit 4” - 6” closer to wall.
• Quickly and easily installs in 16” or 24”
on center walls.
• Eliminates up to 12” of vent pipe and at least
one 90-degree elbow.
• Eliminates kinks in the connection between the dryer
and the wall outlet which reduces:
- Electrical / gas cost from improper venting.
- Potential fire hazard from lint buildup.
Solution in Form
• Durable, High Impact Polystyrene that matches most
washer boxes for a great, finished look.
• Allows even dryer and washer alignment.
• Designed to accommodate gas line valve and connections
for a clean look.
• Easily finishes with a snap-in, flush-to-wall, trim
ring - no “punch repairs.
• Flexible design allows for multiple installation and